Welcome to Surf City Vintners!
The Surf City Vintners collective of micro-boutique wineries, numbering a dozen, has made Santa Cruz a vibrant mecca for wine tasting. An urban renewal project has turned former warehouse space into a hip, trendy destination. The individual wineries are in close proximity on the Westside of Santa Cruz on Ingalls Street, Swift Street, and the Old Sash Mill. Meet and talk with the winemakers!
- located at 402 Ingalls St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Silver Mountain Vineyards: #29
(Tasting Room only) 831-466-0559
- located at 334 Ingalls St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard &
- Quinta Cruz: #A 831-426-6209
- Sones Cellars: #B 831-420-1552
- Vino Tabi: #C 831-426-1809
- located at 328 Ingalls St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- MJA Vineyards: #A 831-421-9380
- located at 429 Ingalls St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Rexford Winery: #B 831-426-1500
- located at 427 Swift St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Equinox/Bartolo #C 831-423-3000
- Trout Gulch Vineyards: #C
(for events and by appointment only)
- located at 2343 Mission St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Odonata Wines: #A 831-566-5147
- located at 303 Potrero St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Storrs Winery: #35 831-458-5030
Directions coming up Highway 1 North:
As you come into Santa Cruz there will be a large cloverleaf interchange to continue North on Highway 1
Take the cloverleaf around, following the signs for Highway 1 North (follow signs to Half Moon Bay),
Take a slight right on Mission Street.
After 1.6 miles, turn left on Swift Street
Directions coming from Highway 17 South:
Take Highway 1 North (follow signs to Half Moon Bay),
Take a slight right on Mission Street,
After 1.6 miles, turn left on Swift Street.
Directions Coming from Highway 1 South:
As you come into Santa Cruz take a Left on Swift Street. It is the second traffic light you will come to when entering Santa Cruz.
For more information on specific wineries, please contact them directly.
Come join all of our wineries for Passport Days the 3rd Saturdays of January, April, July and November.
For more information, see the Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrower’s Association’s website at www.scmwa.com
Contact Surf City Vintners
For more information about Surf City Vintners feel free to contact us directly: